Online booking systems help bring business owners into the 21st century.
No matter what industry you’re in, or how large your business is, if you deliver an effortless experience for your clients, they’ll keep coming back. But, it’s not always easy to deliver an effortless experience. Perhaps you’re using multiple systems that don’t play nicely with each other, or your client database is clunky and difficult to update. Maybe you’re spending hours sending appointment reminders, or your phone is ringing off the hook because you don’t have an online booking option for your clients.
The most successful businesses have one thing in common, they simplify. Great appointment booking software provides you with the tools you need to simplify your business, and your life! It can elevate your client experience, save you hours on admin, help you establish a loved and trusted brand, and grow your revenue. What’s not to love?
It’s time to say goodbye to the humble appointment notebook – appointment booking software is a must have technology for service based businesses.
An online booking system is software which allows potential customers to book an activity or service instantly online.
While each online booking system can be configured differently, the general process includes the user selecting the service type, selecting date and time and paying for the booking. The process not only helps reduce workload on staff, but removes the opportunity for double-bookings.
The beauty of online booking systems extends when you pair the technology with old-school customer service, as your business gets an exciting edge for selling services and filling activities.
5 Key Benefits of Online Booking Systems
Impress Your Clients
- Clients can book 24/7 at their convenience and with, on average 51% of bookings coming while you’re closed, you can wake up to a full calendar
- Reward your clients with a customised loyalty
- Send personalised thank you messages
- Keep on top of client demand with easy-to-manage wait lists
- Easily communicate with clients via SMS or email
- Offer flexible payment options (selected booking systems)
- Maximise staff productivity by only showing online booking availability before and after booked time-slots
- Update service times to allow a buffer for cleaning between appointments
Focus On What You Love
- Perform consultations online and automatically send forms for clients to fill in before they arrive
- Let clients login to view and manage their own bookings
- Choose from a range of predefined email and SMS templates that include messages for reminders, follow-ups and more
One of the main benefits of online booking systems is that they allow customers to place their booking at a time that is most convenient for them. Using an online booking system, they can make their booking at any time of day or night, without having to worry if it’s within business hours or not. If you think about it, customers are much more likely to make a booking in the evening, as unlike when they are at work, they will have more time to surf the internet at their leisure.
Become a Respected Brand
- Create custom messages that reflect your brand’s personality
- Automated Google and Facebook review requests
- Send beautiful email marketing campaigns, and use SMS campaigns to promote special offers and fill last-minute availability
- Branded online booking pages that’s as beautiful as your website
- Increase cash flow and reduce no-shows with online deposits
- Set up automated re-booking messages
- Increase your spend per customer with buy now, pay later transactions (selected booking systems)
- Use reporting tools to understand your business performance
OnePoint Connect offer appointment management services for growing Australian businesses. Speak with our team today about how we can help streamline your work processes and make life easier. Call 07 3106 3361 or enquire online and we’ll be in touch.